After migrating from a Server 2003 Active Directory, to a Windows Small Business Server 2011 installation, I found that the migration did not import the existing AD users and computers into the SBS 2011 console.
A quick google search found this simple fix:
- Optional. Using the Active Directory Users and Computers console, move your users to theMyBusiness/Users/SBSUsers Orginization Unit.
- Open ADSI Edit from administrative tools
- Right click ADSI Edit and Connect to… and click Ok keeping the default values
- Browse to the user you want to import to the SBS 2011 Console
- Richt click the user, and select Properties
- Find the setting msSBSCreationState and set the value to Created
- Save the changes, and repeat for other users.